Professional Liability Defense Federation membership benefits include the following:
- Access to a nationwide network of professional liability counsel and claims professionals who are focused on the defense of malpractice claims and board disciplinary proceedings – not on policy underwriting and not on unrelated claims.
- Access to risk-free referral relationships because malpractice defense work is largely local (i.e., not well suited to national counsel templates).
- Access to E&O-specific educational programming provided by the Annual Meeting and CLE Presentation, Professional Liability Defense Quarterly, and LinkedIn messaging resources confined to the membership.
- Access to professional growth and marketing opportunities provided by the PLDF’s website’s membership roster posting, website blog posts, article publication in the Quarterly, CLE speakership publicity, membership certificate placement in your office, and by participation in organization leadership as a member of the PLDF Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Access to the federation’s amicus program to aid in your client’s appeals.
- Access to E&O claim knowledge involving professions not currently represented by members that will expand the scope of members’ portfolio of expertise and range of representation.
- Access opportunities to colleagues both within and beyond the insurance industry orbit, e.g., large self-insureds and governmental bodies.